First, there needs to be a carrier (adjuvant) for the tiny part of the disease that will be introduced. There are several different options. According to one page on the CDC website, aluminum gels or aluminum salts are the only adjuvants available for use in the US. Then you have the vaccine ingredient list, 3 pages long, also on the CDC website. See below for some highlights.
Here are some of the problems caused by vaccines:
- Allergies: When a food protein is included in the vaccine, the body associates it with the disease that is also included in the vaccine, and learns that it is bad, really bad. Proteins can be remembered and that one will be, creating an severe allergy to the substance that contains that protein. Manufacturers claim that the process they use removes all the proteins, but what process is 100% accurate?
- Toxicity: When metals/chemicals are introduced into the body, it needs to get rid of them. The body needs to bind it to a nutrient and get it out of there. When there isn't enough of that nutrient, the body has to find a place to safely store it, causing...
- Obesity: When there are toxins in the body that it can't get rid of, it stores it safely away in fat cells. That is a good way to keep those toxins out of the organs until something can be done to get rid of the toxins. When that detox never happens, and more toxins come, the fat cells can build up, causing obesity.
- Inflammation in the body or brain: If the body can't store the toxins away quickly, they may end up in the brain or other organ, and cause inflammation and/or other problems.
- Lower immunity: Even a "perfect" vaccine (without toxic carriers and preservatives) would tax the immune system, causing it to create antibodies to fight a serious infection. Immune support, including vitamin D, natural antimicrobials, zinc, and other supplements could be used to bring the immune system back up to normal. These could be taken both before and after the vaccine for the best results.
Who is most at risk for these issues?
- People with problems detoxifying heavy metals or chemicals should not be given vaccines. But, how do we know that? Genetic testing can help. I believe that more research needs to be done on this, but since no one wants to admit that people are injured or killed by vaccines, I don't foresee any studies on this in the near future. Since problems are genetic, a family history of allergies, autism/PDD, ADHD, obesity, mental illness, learning disabilities, chronic unexplained illness, and addictive tendencies should suspect problems in this area and proceed with caution.
What can I do to avoid problems?
- Before and after vaccination, make sure the biological pathways for removing toxins are fully functioning. If the toxins have an open pathway to get out, the body will be much better prepared to handle the vaccine appropriately. Using applied kinesiology, I will check the nutrient and toxin pathways, and if any are not working optimally, use Healing Prompt Therapy to ask the body to fix them. If a pathway stops working after the vaccine, it may need extra of a certain nutrient to support it. I will determine what supplements are needed.
- Only give one vaccine at a time, to let the body detox and recover immunity.
- Take supplements to aid in detoxifying the body and to boost the immune system.
- Check for allergies caused by the vaccine using muscle testing. Clear the allergies using Healing Prompt Therapy if necessary.
If you would like your child checked for vaccine readiness, schedule a session. That will include a session to prepare for the vaccine, as well as e-mail support for a check after the vaccine.
Here are a few of the ingredients from the CDC website:
- Foods: monosodium glutamate (gluten), yeast / yeast protein, egg proteins, casein (milk), soy, chicken protein, xanthan, gelatin, caster oil, (peanut oil is not listed on the website, but there is evidence that it is in some vaccines)
- Cells from Animals: chicken, pork, beef, monkey, canine, human, eagle, insect, guinea pig
- Metals/chemicals: FD&C yellow #6, formaldehyde, benzethonium chloride, mercury, several forms of aluminum, phenol, cetyltrimethlyammonium bromide, β-propiolactone, sodium deoxycholate, sodium deoxycholate